1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big crush on a girl.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danestunfreak, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Danestunfreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    For a few months, well actually almost a year I've had a big crush on this girl and it's kinda complicated.

The thing is everybody thinks I'm gay, I can't remember being in the closet, I've only dated boys in my life and most of the times and I'm basically a fairy. I've never been manly, I don't know how I mean I enter a room and everybody knows automatically I'm gay. And it's totally ok, I've lived with that for ages. But more often than people think, I fall for girls, very often actually, since most of my friends are females I know more women than men.

Once I fell in love with my best friend and I told her, she freaked out, she knew I wasn't exactly gay but she said it was just weird. And it is weird, I'm completely useless with girls, I don't know how to act or what to do to make them know I like them and it always kills me when I lose a chance with another girl.

I don't know what to do. Should I be manlier or just keep dating only men and live with that?

2. stupidIvan

Roooooooomance! You are a not weird, you are just romantically capable of falling in love with not only men, but women! (I am the romance fairy, hear me roar!) Are you sexually attracted to women as well? Or just men (You don't have to answer, I am just curious!)?

You be yourself, and you will find the right girl: the girl who loves and accepts you for who you are. You will find the girl who will help you learn, and grow and blossom! You just have to be open and confident about yourself: You're not weird, you're just you! Never just live with something, that's not good for your heart and mind! You don't have to be anything you don't want to.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, and good luck!