1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just boring stuff about nothing important

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LimePopsicle, Apr 5, 2012.

1. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

Not looking for advice or so support, but this is too serious - for me - to put in Chit Chat. Not that there's anything wrong with putting a serious topic in that category! I just don't want to...yeah, I'll stop now.

Ok! Well, in Target today, I got candy! Two bags of Jolly Rancher lollipops and a bag of Tic Tacs. Not that it's important, just felt like sharing because I'm pretty happy about it. To the point: My mom went to the clothing part and just looked around for stuff. The reason this is important (not necessarily important, but it's the reason for this thread) is because I realized, even though I've kind of figured, I'm not completely a guy :eek:. Nope, not completely - in the mental sense that is. But even though I'm not, I feel much more comfortable being considered "one of the guys." Seriously, if I had to choose, being a guy would be the choice.

I feel sort of between male and female, but leaning more to male. I like the advantages that come with being a female and the advantages of being male. This doesn't even make sense to me :eusa_doh:. Point is, I'm still freaking confused! But it's ok, I'm still me :grin:

2. Caoimhe Fayre

that sounds like a good day :slight_smile:

3. TheLadyPrince

Ooh, maybe you're genderqueer? :grin:

4. LimePopsicle

LimePopsicle Guest

It was! Still working on the lollipops and getting hyper...not there yet :lol:

It is very possible...-strokes imaginary beard-