1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Azza, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Azza

Last night I was at a party with the guy I like and long story short about 5 in the morning I woke up to him feeling me up. I then ummmm returned to favour and he was REALLY hard. Anyway we were basically just lying there touching each other for about an hour couldn't really say anything because one of our friends was also in the room. Anyway we get to the morning and he acts like nothing happened and leaves the house really early. Should I bring it up with him or hope he mentions it?? :icon_sad:

2. Pain

Pain Guest

I would mention it and bring it up, but that's just me. Do you know if he would be ashamed of something like that? If he would be, wait till a time together if you really want to discuss it. Is he supposed to be straight or not?

3. Azza

He never really expressed a preference either way and we do kind of jokingly flirt with each other now and again. Thing is he started whatever the hell happened last night but I kind of think he is in denial about his sexuality or something. Well he's appearing offline to me on facebook now sooooo woohoo!

4. Pain

Pain Guest

Just try to have a serious talk with him. If he avoids it, don't pursue any further until he opens up to you.

5. Azza

Well I asked him if he wanted to talk about it and his reply was "No ermmm not really mate, it was nice though but let's just leave it there x" So I guess nothing's going to happen there then :frowning2:

6. provehito

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds like he was experimenting with you! Don't take it too much to heart, if he wants you again he will probably approach you and bring it up.

Imo, he's beginning to discover himself... Give it time and see what develops!