1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I know this is awkward but I need help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CluelessMe, Apr 8, 2012.

1. CluelessMe

This guy and I have had sex 4 times in the past month but I haven't been able to "climax" he has each time but I haven't. I don't really know why. It feels right and we have tried a lot of things but I don't reach a climax ever. It's frustrating :/ is it normal not To reach a climax. He is the only guy I've had sex with so It's basically the best sex Ive ever had. I hope someone can help me.

2. Mogget

There are ways to make it easier to climax. Other posters will, and should, discuss those with you. But I'm going to take a different tack. Orgasm is not the point of sex. The point of sex is a mutual experience of shared pleasure. Focusing on the orgasm detracts from the overall experience. Orgasm is, I've heard, wonderful (I don't orgasm, ever), but you can have great sex without it.

3. Zaio

Zaio Guest

As said above it should be for mutual pleasure... However...

If you have no conditions for this to be happening, and aren't asexual then maybe you are either nervous or too focused on what you are doing to reach orgasm.

If the above is the case then try to focus less on what you are doing and more on what's happening, get yourself worked up, think hot sexy thoughts, ask him to talk dirty to you, spank his butt... Whatever gets you going. If the mood isn't right then climax won't be reached.

I'm sure everyone has also expierenced this at some point during masturbating, you just need to get yourself in the zone :slight_smile:

Good luck