1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help on coming out as a FtM Transgender.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ElephantBurger, Apr 8, 2012.

1. ElephantBurger

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am very sure that I am in the wrong body. I'm only a kid still so if my mom says no it will be difficult to become a transgender myself. Every time I get the courage to talk to her when I want to talk I suddenly get scared and just forget about it so the evening would be normal. Is it a good idea to come out right now or should I wait? Please help me, what age did you come out? My mom watched a transgender documentary on TV with me once and she said she'd be supportive if I was a lesbian or something but I don't know, I still feel nervous. :help:

2. Leora

I meannnn, I'm still not completely out, but I think these things are very subjective. Also, coming out to one person doesn't mean you have to tell everyone just yet. To me, it sounds like it would be very safe to come out to your mother. :3 But only you can decide if you're ready to do that.
    Eventually, a time comes when it is harder to keep the secret than to tell it. Best of luck to you. <3