1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A transparent relationship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UncertainHopes, Apr 8, 2012.

1. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So im bestfriends with this girl named Y and im out to her, but theres a guy i like named S so everyone in school thinks me and Y are dating but we both know we arent and i wanna put the point across indirectly to S so he can someway bring up my Not so relationship relationship in hopes that if he is closeted he knows im available lol, im not out to him but im a tiny bit more feminine then most guys. If you can understand this then yea.. :lol:

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you want to date him, I say get to know him first. Do you have any situation in which you two would normally talk? Are you comfortable with the idea of coming out to him?

3. squally89

Hmm, you're 14 that means you are in high school?

I went to a very homophobic high school and a girl who came out got beat up. I hope your high school isn't like that. And if you were to tell him, would he tell anyone else?

Do some risk management first :slight_smile:

4. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me and him talk a lot actually, but Id have to get to know him better to come out to him..

5. squally89

What do you guys talk about? Sometimes to know someone better you may need to find out who he hangs out with. And from the group of friends he hangs around with you can gain some insight to what his common interests are.

Its always nice to know more people, especially at school :slight_smile:
    I was sort of into the whole popularity thing back in High School~

6. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well hes a major car freak, and he plays rugby, so hes athletic but kind of touchy feely so as to the point where i have suspicions about him. Im 90% sure he wouldn't tell and my highschOol isnt majorly homophobic. Besides after my camp ends then i can be fully out ^^ summer 2013 hurry up lmao

7. Abayomi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's touchy feely? Well... Definitely don't give up :3 there's hope! So after camp you're coming out to everyone? Including him? Good luck!

8. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He does some questionable things like when i put my head down in drama he laid his head on my shoulder lol, but i would leave out the feelings part when and if i decide to come out, i need to take my time and not rush things