1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nats, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Nats

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm dating this girl who I like a lot. She's a pretty interesting girl, but I don't know what to do with my feelings thou.

She used to be one of my closest friends. When we began to have "something" she hurt me deeply. I needed her with me cause I was facing a hard time. But she decided to go to a trip instead. One in which she couldn't talk to me (no phone, internet... in that trip). By choise, she left me alone when I needed her the most. I told her I didn't want to know a thing bout her. But I gave her a second chance.

We had a pretty difficult time (I'm still hurt) but we were happy together. But she didn't called or something similar in our important dates. I spent those days alone... And that hurt. It was like... our aniversary alone. Sounds cool, Huh?

A month ago she got angry bout everything I felt or I didn't. It was wrong to feel upset, to feel confused. I had to swallow my feelings (still have to) to kept things going. We had an amazing time, but I have to sacrifise my feelings in order to have that. Now she has changed but she's still that way.

I feel so hurt and so fill of remorse that it makes me cry. Sometimes I feel like I hate her, that I don't want to see her again, I want to scream at her. Even my best friend tells me she's selfish.

I feel like an idiot in love. I let so many things go so I can't keep this that I adore. I love her, but it's pretty painfull.

She says she's sorry, she tries to change. She's sweet, she calls me or text me the whole day to see if I'm ok or what I'm doing. She says she loves me, she doesn't sleep because she makes a lot of gifts for me...
    What should I do...?
    This is killing me..

#1 Nats, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you think she is selfish?

Sometimes people are just not good for each other, despite the fact you love her if the relationship is causing you this much pain then maybe its time to split and move on.