1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairy situation, and Liking 2 at the same time!?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gleeko0, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is that even possible??

I'm not only getting insane, but also very tempted >_<.

And stuff has been getting insane with the person I'm currently with.

Ok. I'm like more or less compromised with this guy (lets call him T), but our families made our relationship a living HELL. My life has been turned upside down (even more than it already was, after i came out to dad) and his life too, has been a hell.

We can't see eachother, we barely talk to eachother at school because our schedule is different, and his internet as been cut off (technically, mine too but i hacked it already :icon_bigg ) can we even call that a relationship anymore? I think we can't call this "to be together", our families pretty much ruined it, but i guess that was something to expect...i was negligent, i knew it...yet i tried to fix things to be with him, confronting my family just made it worse of course.

OK, despite these personal details....

I'm really really liking a friend.. since the 1st time i saw him (i was already with T) , there is even a quote that says (more or less) "If you are liking someone but you are on a relationship, give up for the 2nd person because if you loved the 1st one that much, you wouldn't be liking someone else" (Johnny Deep, i guess).

In sum, everything has been SO HAIRY with my family and his (T's) that... i guess its better if we break up and forget all this, we can't technically date without seeing each other for WEEKS, Heck, we didn't have the time or opportunity to be together and know each other better decently! Everybody around us seems to be stagnating this already weak relationship.... And I'm liking someone else >_<

I'm feeling so guilty. I should have never started this in the first place.... But at least because of this I'm confronting my family, and their acceptance towards me (or complete denial) is in progress.

Anyways...about liking 2 at the same time...that happened to you already? What you did? And what would you do in my place?

Thanks you guys for your time....Everything has been so crazy recently, this is the only place i can share this amount of events at the same time, not even the time with my counselor is enough!

----edit

I forgot to mention that the supposed friend im liking is open about his sexuality, has almost no interest in girls and has demonstrated interest on me.

#1 Gleeko0, Apr 8, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. TheAMan

You really are in a difficult situation. If you feel that a realtionship between you and T can no longer work, well then maybe you should give him up and get with this second guy. Normally I wouldn't advocate this but since there's no way for you and T to have a relationship, I'll make an exception.