1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay I need advice.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by davaa, Apr 9, 2012.

1. davaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's this girl. I've known her for almost three weeks now. I have a tendency to rush relationships and end up getting hurt. But with this girl I don't want to rush anything and mess it up. I really like her. But I do t exactly know how to take things slow or when would be the right time to tell her I like her. I have been hurt a lot ( who hasn't ) but I really want to put in the effort with her and make things work. We have spoken endlessly over the past three weeks, and I never usually do that with anyone because I'm kind of an introvert. We speak for the whole day and I still can't get enough. What do I do ? How do I "take things slow" ?:help:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well firstly I think it depends how you know her? Have you known her for a long time or only just met? Are you both fully out, or in the closet?

3. davaa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We met three weeks ago. I haven't even told her I like her. I'm out fully and she's out to a few friends.