1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is only going to make things worse...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jordash, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Jordash

Okay so I've posted about this before, my parents got drunk my dad attacked me mom, I wasn't home, cops showed up... It was really bad... :frowning2:

So anyways, last night my cousin kept his girlfriend at my house (Apparently she ran away from home because her step dad hit her) her parents called the cops and they showed up at my house and, yet again, my parents got in trouble with the law.

Also: For about half the week after the thing with the cops, the first time, they we good. They didn't drink a drop of beer. But the other night I woke up late and heard my mom talking on the phone and she said "I'm not really sure if those little bitches are worth it. I want to fucking drink and they wont hold me back from my good time." :tears:

So now I'm not sure what to do. :tears: And last Friday my case worker showed up at my house and said that she wanted to talk to my mom because of some "issues" but my mom wasn't home at the time. She gave me a card to give to my mom that had a number on it for her to call to reschedule, but when I told my mother about it when she got home... she took the card, said "it wasn't important." and hasn't called her....

I don't know what to do. :tears:
    Should I even be worried? Am I just over reacting? I think I might be... :tears: I just don't know how to deal with any of this. Please, someone, tell me how to get over this.

2. MommaFrog

Honestly... I don't think I would want to stay... If your dad hits you mom how long will it be before he hits you? Its been proven that men who beat there wives are a ton more likely to beat their kids. And if your mom isn't willing to stop drinking for you, I'd say she's not much of a mother. I would do ANYTHING for my daughter, even bite off my own arms and legs if that's what I had to do to keep her and keep her safe...

You are 15 years old, you don't have long before you would be out of "the system" anyway.... honestly, If i were you, i wouldn't be able to wait to leave...

3. October

I know that you love your parents just because they are your parents but, it doesn't sound like you are very safe there. You don't want to get mixed up in anything that could effect your future. Is there another family member you could stay with for a while. Maybe just until things cool down at home? Though to me, it doesn't sound like they will be cooling down any time soon.

4. Airplanes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree. Your emotional and physical well being could be a stake in that eviroment. :frowning2: