1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are these feelings normal?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Makaio1, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Makaio1

Hi Guys,

Its been too long since I have been on here. I hope everyone is doing well.

Just a little back story, there has been this guy 'M' who we've been on-and-off saying 'we like each other' since mid-October 2011. We didn't officially begin dating until January but our relationship didn't work out, putting it down to being afraid of long distance - because I'm an exchange student - but when we broke up, M still claimed that he had feelings for me. It has been a little weird since and I don't see us getting back together.
    Before M and I started dating, I hooked up with this other guy, 'A'. Now, he didn't want a relationship and nothing else happened before he was afraid that a relationship with him is what I wanted which wasn't the case. We told each other we were down for some fun and we eventually hooked up last weekend...

The thing is though, I now regret it. I wasn't a enjoyable experience and the whole time I was thinking about M. Is this normal? I can't decide whether its because I am more attracted to M and want to get back with him/miss being sexual with him, or is it because I realize that I only want sexual relations with someone I actually care about? Ultimately, there just wasn't that spark there with A that there was with M.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. MommaFrog

It could honestly be any of the above. Or even that you were accustomed to relations with "M" and were therefor prone to remembering them with "A"... Just a "he doesn't do things like 'M' did them" type of thing....

hope I helped a little. Just try not to read too far into it, let things kinda flo...