1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess its over

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Free Yourself, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Free Yourself

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She was the one thing I thought I wouldnt lose... the one person I thought I could count on..

6 months, we were together for 6 months and now we are done. She's in every thought, everything reminds me of her. We arent good for each other, I can admit that. I hurt her, and she hurt me, over and over. It's probabally better that we're apart but her not being in my life makes me all choked up..

She acts like she still wants to be friends, But I cant. She didnt break up with me she just told me she didnt know if she wanted to be with me anymore, so I broke up with her. I cant be with someone who isnt sure they even want to be with me. Thats just hanging onto something that will eventually not last and youll be even more hurt in the end. I cant be her friend because I really love her, and I cant take being her friend. Seeing her with other people. It will kill me. I know Ill move on, but I guess this is the first real break up that has ever done this to me.. I really dont know how to deal with it..

2. TheAMan

Ah the breakup phase. Yeah it'll hurt for a little while but it starts to get easier. You just have to take things one day at a time.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats tough but at least you can already see that it will get better and that possibly you werent always good for each other. Its going to be a tough little patch but it will get better and then im sure you will meet other girls and use the experience you have learnt to make them better.

4. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hang in there... break ups are always hard...

5. Gipsy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure alot of people go through this, you're not the only one who suffers this much agony. You're not alone. (*hug*)