1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got a problem! & I'm really confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wired106, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Wired106

I'm really confused about this and don't know what to do..
    I kinda know I'm gay but I still kinda like girls too. But anyways I got a problem...
    Like last year I started hanging out with this blonde kid at school and we were both in 9th grade and just starting high school and everything (btw I go to an all boys private school..). After the first few months of being friends with him we started hanging out all the time and telling each other everything and like really personal stuff and then we started like masturbating next to each other and stuff when he was over my house. From then on we shared everything with each other and that's when I REALLY started to like him. I loved him so much i would do anything for him but the thing is he wasn't gay. He would always talk about girls and everything and he didn't suspect I was gay at all and no one at school does or anything. But I shared a little too much with him sometimes and he started thinking that I was gay and said that he was like perfectly fine if his best friend was gay but i always said no no im not dude. We hug out 24/7 like all day and we'd sleep over each others house and everything but every once in a while wed get in arguments about stupid things but like 3 weeks ago we got in a big argument cause I said we didnt hang out as much and stuff and he got like really mad, i dont know why, but anyways he told me that he was tired of me complaining about that stuff and then told this other kid everything about me and I had to deny it and I think I have it under control but me and my friend that was my best friend now completly ditched me. What do you guys think is going to happen when I go back to school after winter break? I need advice on this stuff im still really confused about everything. :icon_redf

2. lostinthought9

you might want to check his sexuality, cuz ive known my best friend since kindergarten and we have never masturbated together! so yea....

and you might want to have a talk with him on why he told this other dude all the personal stuff you told him,and why he ditched you...

good luck with the confrontation!