1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I Come Out To Them AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Apr 13, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I told two of my close friends that I was bisexual 4 months ago (December 1 and December 9). Then I re-came out to them as gay (because I was only attracted to girls for quite a while)1 month ago (March 6 and March 12). My sexuality is very fluid, but since I am attracted to both genders (whether it's all the time or not), I'm considering myself bisexual. But I seriously think they're going to think I'm crazy and don't know what the hell I am (well they'd be partially right.. :eusa_doh:slight_smile: if I go back to what I said 4 months ago. They know this isn't easy for me, and they understand (or at least try their best to). But now I realize it may change daily for me, one day I may think I'd like to date a guy, and the next I may think I'd never want to date a guy, and repeat.

One said she doesn't care what I am, and I can always talk to her. And I know that she'd get that my feelings change a lot. The other seems somewhat awkward about the topic, which makes me feel awkward mentioning it. But I don't really talk to the first one alone (since we all sit together in lunch). And even when I get the opportunity, I'll have trouble bringing it up. Plus I don't really know if I should bring it up.

2. Eww

Eww Guest

Well, just don't talk yourself to death. Seriously, it takes a great deal of time to know yourself well enough to make the statement. Perhaps if it doesn't matter, the wisest course is to say nothing.

3. aLANAN

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How I see it, you shouldn't try to define your sexuality right off the bat to yourself or to anyone. You're young, so why not take it slowly. With time and experience, I'm sure you'll know who you're attracted to and who you're not attracted to. Your friends understand that you aren't straight (but lesbian or bi), and they've accepted you (at least for the first one?) and I believe that's what you wanted to get across.

So to answer your question, I suggest you not come out to them again. If you need to talk to anyone, the first friend and this online community seem to be the best ears for you. :icon_bigg

Don't stress about it. You're young; you'll find yourself.

4. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so why not tell them what you just told us...you don't know what you are. as alanan said there is absolutely nothing wrong with that especially at your age.