1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What now..? *scratches head*

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by standtall00, Apr 14, 2012.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well uh...the guy I've liked for 2 months now knows that I like him...but I have nooo idea if he likes me....

Here's the story:
    My friend walked by him and gave him a hilarious look (this was all at lunch and I sit at his table). When my friend got to me I was like "WTH WAS THAT LOOK FOR? REALLY?! etc etc."
    WEELLL these 2 dudes next to me suspected that I liked the guy from the way I freaked and they told him... and he had a shocked looking expression on his face (it was actually pretty cute and funny xD). Well, after that we locked eyes for a few seconds. And now we glance at each other still like we used to....but Idk if he likes me, but I have the hugest crush on him :X:tears: Soo confused

2. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Can you just ask him? Even if he's not interested in you, he might be happy to talk to you.

3. super confused

I agree with this completely. Your time is precious! Don't waste it playing games. Being straightforward is a good way to go. And you'll either end up together or you'll just start getting over the crush that much sooner.

4. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well..I'm not the most confident guy around :/