1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uhm. Sex and stuff, I suppose.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maialuna, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Maialuna

Well. *Feels really awkward* In the past, I never thought seriously about or wanted anything more than kissing someone. But lately, while I have a girlfriend, I actually have sexual feelings. It's a weird new set of thoughts and feelings to have. I've actually been talking to her about it, though (we talk about quite a lot), and she said she's curious, too, and would be fine with going farther than just kissing and cuddling. Physically, I'm definitely up for that, but emotionally... I feel comfortable with her and I do want to. It's just all so new and I don't know anything. Now I'm only 14 (though probably mature for my age), so it's not as if I want to go... All out or anything. I'm just confused. Oi, I don't even what I'm asking. But I feel that other people will have felt this same kind of thing before, so any advice on anything? I'd appreciate it. :confused:

2. Atticus

I'm a gay guy, but I have dated girls (I consider myself panromantic in a sense) and held no sexual desire for them. The second girlfriend, though, was sort of an exception. I was fifteen and really ready to try sexual things. I started with boobs. They're fun. I think that at your age, the chest is probably the best place to start as well, that is if you have not already or want to start trying some mild sexual stuff. They make excellent pillows anyway. Because I'm terrified of female reproductive organs (probably because I don't like that I have them), I didn't like going any further than the chest. But this one girlfriend and I would sort of... grind? I guess that's the term. It felt nice. It was a good alternative to having my fingers (or hers) anywhere I didn't want them to be and it got us both off. More or less. I suppose essentially we would hump each other's legs. It sounds weird, but it worked.

I think this is a good age for experimenting, but if you don't want to go all the way, you certainly don't have to. It's great that you guys are comfortable talking to each other about complex stuff like sexuality. It really is. If you want to try some things, the things I listed above are safe and effective (I sound like a commercial) and they don't pressure the other person for anything more. I think there is nothing abnormal about what you're going through. You have plenty of time to sort everything out.

3. Maialuna

Yeah, fingers and genitals-that-aren't-chests and stuff are weird. >< So what you mentioned definitely seem like more viable options.

You're right, I do have time. I don't need to rush into things or keep myself extremely out of them either.

Thank you, this was uber helpful. I really do appreciate it a lot. It's nice to hear from someone who has experience and can look at things normally. Thank you again. :slight_smile:

4. Atticus

No problem! If you need any other advice or just want to talk, feel free to PM me. :slight_smile: