1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so i am 14

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kcaz12345, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey everyone i am 14 and me and my bf made out and went in eachothers shirts for like 30 mins and idk if that was right and i a scared i just dont wanna get used for sexuall stuf again i am tired of just being used for sex i really am but idk what to do:tears::help:

2. pancake111

tell him that you want a deeper relationship, and that you want it to be more than sexual. This is something that you're gonna have to be straightforward with.

3. super confused

Woah. Personally, I think that since you're forteen, you are WAAAAY too young to be handling this kind of thing. I'm in a similar situation (being used for sexual stuff) but for us, it's a mutual thing and we're pretty much old enough to make the decision to enter into that kind of relationship in a casual way. I'm eighteen (and I'm struggling a little with my situation). But fourteen year-olds should not have to deal with that kind of stuff. No offense, because this is scientific, I'm not slamming you, but the part of your brain that is dedicated to judgement, impulse control, and decision making has not fully formed yet. You need to get out of that situation. You're still a kid. Enjoy it. And you might want to bring this stuff up to your friend. If he's really your friend, he'll understand and want what's best for you.

Trust me, it's a lot easier and a lot less confusing to be friends than it is to be friends with benefits.

I really hope it all works out for you, kid. :slight_smile: