1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not looking for a relationship..for now

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BajanBoy13, Apr 15, 2012.

1. BajanBoy13

So I've been talking to this guy (who's Gay) alot recently and out of the blue he tells me that he loves me :s and i just had to to tell him that I've never met him and how can he because i just want someone to talk to. But now its kinda akward and when we talk he's always like "sooooo" and it really annoys me srry if this is kinda a rant but idk what to say :bang:

2. ThatCoopKid

Is it just that you don't know him, aren't really looking, or something else?

3. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First of all, are you out to him? I'm guessing not because of your out status. According to the title you're not really looking, I guess the best way to react is to just thank him, there's not much you can say really. He didn't quite ask you out, just said he loved you. Though now you know if you're looking anytime soon then he's available. :grin:
    A friend of mine the other day said he had a crush on me and I just said "it's cool, bro, thanks." :icon_redf (though I'm also out to him) And he just laughed, and we stayed really good friends.

4. Bree

It's kind of irritating when someone you're not even interested in being with says they love you, isn't it? It's kind of like "Shit. Now what?"

5. BajanBoy13

I actually am out to him and it does suck i was like oh shit