1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it just a fixation/fetish?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trixxster, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Trixxster

This might be too much info for some, but I figure I might as well be honest here if I'm asking for advice.

One of the reasons I think I might be gay is I often think about breasts (but only female ones) and I like imagining squeezing them, biting (just softly) and caressing them for foreplay on someone else. Now I have very tiny breasts and the ones I imagine on other people are average, nice breasts.

I usually don't imagine guys and penis kind of grosses me out. The only thing I'd give a guy (right now - I don't want to label myself for sure yet) is a handjob, only because, from a girl point of view, I like to see a guy get an erection because I'm curious as to what it's like, how fast it comes on ect., while for a girl I'd actually do a lot more.

Back to the main topic. I know breast fetishists exist, although I've only heard of them and don't really understand it. Anyways, do I just have a fetish or is this a fixation on the fact that I have small breasts or could I actually be gay? (I'm leaning towards the fact that I might be gay and just somewhat in denial, but I wanted some other opinions on this.)

Too Long; Didn't Read: I like boobs. A lot. Is it a fetish or am I gay?

2. GayJay

Well a lot of gay girls really like boobs:')
    It may just be something your attracted to, or focus of your fantasy, which are probably about girls.
    You could be bisexual. Or pansgender, meaning you prefer your own sex but still like the opposite sex.
    I'm guessing your a virgin. You might just need to have sexual experience with both genders until you know what you prefer. I had to do that.
    I haven't ever been turned on by men, but i am not grossed out by men. I had experiences with boys before girls, and now know for definitive i want to be with girls.
    Hope it helped, and that you soon figure it out. I know how confusing and annoying it can be!

3. Trixxster

Thanks for the advice.

4. julia

Well, personally I like boobs. A lot. But I am a lesbian, hah.
    Just because you like tits doesn't mean you're gay. I like some parts on a man but that doesn't mean I want to be sexual with them. But I did start questioning my sexuality when I noticed that I like boobs, just like you. But this certainly doesn't mean you are gay, boobs are fantastic.
    Try thinking about being sexual (or just romantic) with a woman, not just with her boobs and if you do see yourself with a woman then maybe you are at least bisexual.
    I wish you the best and I can definitely sympathize with you. Best of luck!

5. BudderMC

The way I look at it is this, your sexual orientation technically just describes what you could say is a series of fetishes. All it means is what turns you on. The vast majority of girls like guys (and guy parts). Some girls like girls (and girl parts). You happen to fall into the second category. And that category is usually referred to as 'lesbian'. :slight_smile:

But maybe I'm oversimplifying it; only you know how you really feel.

6. Trixxster

Hm, both very good points, thanks for the advice! And julia, I have certainly tried to imagine having a relationship with a woman, and it's possible and seems perfectly fine to me. I could imagine dating a girl and if I fell in love with her, waking up next to her every day would be fine too.

7. Ianthe

For the most part, it sounds to me like you're a lesbian. The only thing missing for certainty is how you feel about actual real people.

Is there anyone in particular you'd like to go out with that you know? Friends of yours or acquaintances from school?

Is it more pleasant to imagine yourself dating a female friend or a male one?

8. NickD

I know for me, I tried to use the "fetish" thing to try to explain away my attraction for other men. I called myself a normal straight guy who just happened to have a fetish for penises. And muscles. And a gorgeous smile. And a bit of a nerdy look. And perhaps, a nice bubble butt... Catch my drift?

I then realized that I had literally no attraction for women, I was just trying to convince myself I did because that's what was expected of me. I guess the question that hit me hardest was when my doctor asked a simple question when I complained about low sex drive; "Well, do you think about men or women when you masturbate?" The fact that I had to stop and think of what the "correct" response should be pretty much answered my question....

Just some food for thought.