1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im so confused!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kronis Astar, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Kronis Astar

Kronis Astar Guest

okayy, so here's the deal... I was asked to prom today by this girl that I've always thought was interesting... Well, I can tell that she likes me... But the issue is, im like so totally scared to get in a relationship right now because im going to be going to college soon and I know im going to experiment.. She has no idea that im bi, and i really don't want to hurt her... But i have a feeling that if i get into a relationship with her that it may go somewhere. Then there is that lingering thought in the back of my head that makes me think of what all i could miss out on.... I have absolutely no idea what i should do!!! Please help???

2. Waffles

I'd say go for it! :slight_smile:
    Worse case scenario, things don't go well.

Good luck, bro!

3. AngelaDawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Have you spent anytime alone with her or would this be the first time? Nothing has to be serious right out of the gate. Just be honest with her and let her know that you're not looking for any long term relationship right now. Honesty really does work best believe it or not, it will save her feelings and let you not feel so pressured.

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going to prom with her isnt going to commit you to a long term relationship.

5. DryOasis

DryOasis Guest

I say go to prom with her. Also, after you two spend more time together you may find that your expectations for each other change. So go for it, you've got nothing to lose.