1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update and venting

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Janos, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Janos

Janos Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey all, I was on here a while back asking for advice with my boyfriend who had made out with another guy and then tried to make me the bad guy in the whole thing who I was giving chance after chance too cause he lost his job until eventually things ended cause I couldn't take his attitude and behaviour anymore.

He came back to me a week later and apologised for everything (still wouldn't tell me all the truth of the matter though) so we decided to stay friends then recently he joined facebook and I noticed the guy he made out with was on his friends list and pretty actively engaging with him...and pretty happy that he was single now. So I spoke to the guy, this must've scared my ex BF who immediately contacted me telling me he'd tell me everything. Turned out after he'd made out with the guy (12 days after we got back together) he decided to stay incontact with him cause he fancied him and spent the rest of our relationship chasing after that guy whilst treating me like crap so I would dump him preventing him from looking like the bad guy.

The guy he made out started contacting me asking me for my side of the story and looking to know what my ex had said, insisted I told him as he already heard my exes side and wasn't convinced. I learned from him that my ex wasn't actually that drunk at all and that guy had asked him if he was seeing anyone and my ex lied and claimed to be single all so he could get a make out session with a stranger.
    So that's the whole sorry conclusion, least this time it won't take me as long to get over it, I loathe the guy and never want to deal with him again, no chance of relapse there.

Thanks all, just needed to get it out.

2. BudderMC

I'm sorry you had to go through that. But at least it's over with, right?

Any chance on them not getting together after all that? Eh, either way, good riddance. Now you can go find someone who's worth your time :thumbsup:

3. Janos

Janos Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You think it would be better to avoid him completely or just clear the air and at least remain civilised and on slightly amicable terms...I dunno if its his behaviour or the atmosphere between us that's causing me more negativity.