1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This be odd?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Waffles, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Waffles

I'm a dude, and I find masturbating to be gross and have never had the inclination to do it.
    People are like "lol you're a liar" or "dude you're missing out", but I just don't see what's so great about puting your hand on your penana and going "fap fap fap fap MAGICcCcCc..." It just seems appalling and a waste of time. People are like "You've never had an orgasm?!" and I'm just like "nope, never. Is that a bad thing?" ._.
    Maybe you can explain exactly what I'm missing here?

I understand it might seem like a silly question, but I'm serious.
    I... JUST... DON'T... UNDERSTAND... IT.

2. dano22

dano22 Guest

Well i know guys who say this never happened to them so no if it doesn't bother you at all than its not a problem. If your happy with never doing that kind of stuff that is just fine. It does not mean your not a normal person or anything you just don't make a big deal about it. Its ok with me personally.

3. Sayu

Maybe you should try it sometimes, but don't force yourself to do it. If you are happy this way, then just be yourself :slight_smile:

4. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well, that's why you don't understand it, you haven't experienced it and others have.

but all's good, there's no rules, don't do it if you don't feel like it