1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MusicIsMyBoyfriend, Jan 5, 2008.

1. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Me and this guy (he's been a good friend of mine for 4-5 years) were at a party on Thursday. This guy (Let's call him Bill) had quite a lot to drink and on thing led to another and we had sex when there was about 12 other people in the room. So anyway we have to go back to school on Monday and i'm dreading seeing him because it's gonna be soo awkward. Oh and did i mention he ha a girlfriend?

2. step49x

What type of party was this? Did you know the other people in the room? I could see that being awkward on many different levels. If I were you, I'd probably be checking Myspace to make sure no one posted pictures...

Well, it doesn't sound like there's a whole lot you can do, now. Were you drunk at the time, or just him?

3. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

I do know the other people, it was really dark and no one saw (At least i hope not) and i know I was drunk but i know this person when he is drunk and he didn't sound or act like it...

4. step49x

So, are you wondering if he is gay/bi? I'm sill not sure how much I'd trust things, judging on the fact that you both had a lot to drink.

Oh, and was this the same person?

#4 step49x, Jan 5, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2008
  5. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

Yes it was

6. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmn... first rule of parties: don't have sex in public at them. *giggle*

7. Wired106

Wow lol you guys must of been like insanely drunk if the other guy had a gf and didn't realize at all what he was doing lol. Personally, i don't really like drinking myself. I went down to San Diego in CA to hang out with my brother and go to the frat parties and there was tons of alcohol and i did'nt drink too much at all lol even with the pressure of like all these hot blonde girls. I did kinda tho.

8. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

It wasn't really public as it was quite dark and we were being quiet so i'm not really worried about people seeing as they probably didn't. I'm just worried about how awkward it's gonna be seeing him tomorrow!

9. Ty

Ty Guest

Well if he was particularly drunk, maybe he will "pretend to not remember" thats what i did when i got urm... *felt* by another guy once... The whole school found out, you can imagine my reaction >.>

/Ty

10. MusicIsMyBoyfriend

I suppose being drunk was good for something

11. Psychedelic Bookmarks

if you can, get a pact not to make it public. the same thing happened with some people i know, and everyone found it. i felt so sorry for them.

12. Ty

Ty Guest

Reason it got out for me was because there was a third person there (we didn't care at the time cause... wel we were drunk) and he told someone drunkenly while i was getting on the bus to go home to i couldn't control him .... -.- I'll still secretly hate a part of him inside for that, weeks of abuse.

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh don't worry I'm just jealous because that NEVER happened to me when I was in high school. :slight_smile:

So the main concern is it being awkward? Chances are he's not going to be bringing it up, especially if he's got a gf. So it might very well be one of those "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" moments. Except you weren't in Vegas, of course, but you get the point. *grin*

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Since he has a g/f it will probably be more embarrassing for him if this gets out than it will be for you (since you are already out as bi). So there is a good chance that he will want it kept quiet, which suits you too.

You just have to hope that nobody saw you, or if they did that they won't say anything.

15. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, i never saw that one coming when i clicked the thread. :eek:

Anyways, i think peeps have summed it up. Just hope nobody saw, make sure it's kept quiet, and just try to make the best of a temporary awkward situation. :slight_smile:

16. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

interesting this IS

17. Hollywood

damn.....aaaawwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkwwwaaaaaarrrrrdddddddd

18. Hollywood

what happened today?!?!?!?!