1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lost

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yozap, Apr 17, 2012.

1. yozap

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I sometimes feel lost in my own body. I never had such a problem as i do now since i joined the military. Over the last month I have had thoughts that i might be transsexual but I do not want to tell anyone that I am since it might get me kicked out and left without money or a place to live. I am confused on what I should do now. Please give me some sort of advice.

2. alwayshope11

I know it is probably hard to find someone to tell, and that is why this is a good place.. but with the repeal of Dont ask dont tell, I dont think you will get kicked out.

3. Mogget

Nope, trans people weren't covered by the repeal, just gays, bisexuals, and lesbians.

4. Jim1454

Hi there and welcome to EC. You've come to the right place, as there is always someone here willing to help with some advice or kind words.

Is this really something that has just started in the last month? Most transgendered people here would say that they've known something about them was different from the time they were quite young. So if this is just hitting you now then perhaps it's not a gender identity issue but something else...