1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MommaFrog, Apr 18, 2012.

1. MommaFrog

So i recently started seeing this guy. S.

We have been out exactly twice, and spent a few hours watching movies and stuff at his house 3 times.

I can't stop thinking about him. As soon as my phone goes off and its him I smile! He makes me laugh and giggle and sooo relaxed. I haven't felt like this in so long...

I used to be constantly down on myself about my weight and appearance... He makes me feel thin and pretty... and he's never said another other than the normal "You look nice" and etc. He's never had to tell me I'm pretty... I just FEEL it...

I don't know how it's possible I feel this way this soon, and I wish I knew what to do.... I have told him he makes me so relaxed and happy but I haven't wanted to push it...

He seems to honestly care for me. He texted me today knowing I had a rough night last night checking on me. He is super sweet to me... and there's like... FEELING when we kiss, its not just how you kiss someone you just want to sleep with or your not sure about, there's something there....

Anyone got any take on this? Am I just having like wishful thinking or could this be real?

am I being stupid?

I think I love him....:icon_redf

2. TroubledRyan

Sounds like your love struck! :slight_smile:.

The advise i would give, which you already know, is to take it slow and not rush anything!

3. MommaFrog

I just want to establish that it is a closed relationship at this point and have no idea how to do that...

4. TroubledRyan

I would imagine that you just treat him like a friend in public.

5. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you say to him, I really like you so I was wondering if I could consider you my boyfriend or something along those lines.

6. MommaFrog

I have thought about that, I just hate the term boyfriend after high school....

I was thinking about something like "Hey, since we seem to enjoy each other can we mutually agree not to be with other people?" or something like that...