1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fluidity

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trixxster, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Trixxster

Is sexuality fluid? And what does that mean? Does that imply that's it's a choice?

2. sanguine

#2 sanguine, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  3. secretguyX

I feel it is for some people, your feelings can change, whether constantly or rarely. It's your feelings, it's not like you change them, they change themselves. That doesn't mean it's a choice. No one would choose to have confusing and frustrating feelings that you don't know what you are and who you like.

4. Dan82

5. Kay

Kay Guest

Some people do drift or change in their sexual desires over a time. Example: I know a woman who was happily married with three children. The youngest child at the time of her epiphany was fourteen. Over a period of two tears she had divorced her husband, came out to everyone she knows including her very accepting children and married a woman she had known and worked with for twelve years. Some call this sexual fluidity.
    Other think it is an ability to move back and forth which I would consider bi. But that is my opinion.