1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I Don't Know...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretguyX, Apr 20, 2012.

1. secretguyX

So I don't know if I'm gay or bisexual right now, but I'm fine without a label for a while. But I don't get why this is:

When I see older guys on reality TV (such as Colton Dixon from Idol) I'm really attracted to them. And when I see female contestants on similar shows, I may think they're pretty, but that's mostly all.

When I see older guys in films/tumblr pictures (such as Josh Hutcherson from The Hunger Games) I'm extremely attracted to them. And when I see females in films/tumblr pictures (such as Jennifer Lawrence from The Hunger Games) I'm attracted to them too.

Now in real life. When I see guys in my school/anywhere outside (whether they're my age or not) I'm not attracted to them for the most part. Then when I see girls in my school/anywhere outside (whether they're my age or not) I think they're gorgeous and I'm attracted to them (well depending on the girl). Especially the girl I like.

#1 secretguyX, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. TroubledRyan

Which are you sexually attracted to? Because I see alot more gorgious girls then I do guys, threw my own eyes. The simple fact is that I have no sexual attraction to them, I can just acknowledge that they are gorgious. I set higher standards on guys though because they have what I'm sexually attracted to.

In general though, the 3 main titles are a waste of time. 3 words can not intirely describe a person or their sexuality. I see it more as a percentage...might be harder to find out your percent, but it makes it more 'personal' in a way.

3. BudderMC

I approve!

Anyways though, if you're fine without labels, don't worry about it then. I'd say that if you're only attracted to those out-of-reach guys, maybe it's because of some quality they portray that most average guys don't? I'm thinking confidence, but I dunno really.

4. Lewis

I think girls are pretty, beautiful etc. but I don't want to have sex with them or be in a relationship with one. So maybe you need to evaluate your sexuality regarding those aspects.

5. secretguyX

Right now, I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone, and I'm not really sexually attracted to anyone. That may because I'm somewhat young though.

That may be. I mean it could also be maturity, guys my age typically are immature - not that I mind, but I'm not really attracted to it. And I guess celebrities (or even the people in tumblr pictures) are usually the most attractive, and not the average person you see.

6. fireworks

fireworks Guest

I get what you mean, but like, I think some guys are attractive (eg Josh Hutcherson) but I would never want to be in a relationship with one. Maybe try asking yourself who you can see yourself settling down with- guys, girls, or both. Maybe, you're a homoromantic bisexual or something like that, it's possible.