1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...what's the point....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by standtall00, Apr 20, 2012.

1. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The guy I liked and I honestly know/think he doesn't like me back turned out to be a senior while I'm a freshman...meh... Well, last night I started thinking VERY hard about and cried in the shower last night and this morning about it. It just hit me like a ton of bricks. That's when I started to honestly think: "I'm never going to have a high school boyfriend or a husband, I'm alone forever". I just want to actually have a relationship with a guy in high school. I KNOW I'm a freshman, but what if I'm just stuck alone, I mean all the gay guys aren't just standing up saying 'I'M GAY!'..you know? :confused:

2. LauraMarie

Im a freshman and my gf's a senior maybe it'll work out for you. You never know:slight_smile:

3. TroubledRyan

Like you said so yourself, your a freshman. Which means you have 3 years of uncertain ci(?lol). Everyone has someone out there, it just takes time to find that someone! Three years is plenty of time for something to happen, your still young so don't stress it!

4. Emma of Winter

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    High school isn't the end of the world. College is where the real fun begins, so many fun and new interesting people. The sea grows larger and there's plenty of fish in it. And more fish of our variety at that! Plus you got 3 more years before you get there. A lot happens in 3 years. Don't sweat it. You'll get your chance. =)

5. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

You know I never had a real boyfriend when I was in high school. However, Im really thankful, the man I have been with has been with me now for two years, (graduated early) and we just moved into a big house together, he's probably the guy Ill marry (a long long time from now) and I am really glad I waited. We didnt have sex till our 2nd valentines together, where we were both virgins, and you know it was really nice!

It may seem hopeless, but just visualize the perfect guy, and he'll appear. Also, as you pointed out, you are a freshy, and there is still plenty of time to find someone in the next three years.

You'll get there, *big hug*

6. standtall00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks guys :grin: I know it's not the end of the world, and I'm getting a positive view on things :grin: I'm trying to put myself out there for guys at school. Also, I'm trying my hardest to be as patient as I can.