1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hitting The Brick Wall

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lavajava, Apr 20, 2012.

1. lavajava

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I feel like crashed into a brick-wall and have not been able to move forward. Few days go I got about 15 rejection letters from companies that I applied too. Ever since I had this blah feeling about everything. I am trying to stay positive because I know I will find the right fit soon, but I can't seem to shake off this blah feeling.
    Does anyone have advise or suggestion?

:bang:

2. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

First off, I would like to express how sorry I am that you feel this way, its easy to feel down with that much rejection. Nevertheless, I bet you are feeling a bit "not good enough"

Its easy to let shame seep into your life when you have people constantly telling you dont meet their requirements, but just try and stay positive and visualize somewhere perfect, as if all the other companies were fated to not work because this perfect job was waiting for you.

Really thats my best advice, dont be to hard on yourself because you dont deserve that, and stay positive. The world take you at your own estimate, so think highly of yourself ok?

With love,

3. alwayshope11

Don;t give up or feel down.. jobs are hard to get these days! You're not alone!

4. lavajava

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks for the advise.

I wish there was better way of applying for jobs or less of wait to hear back from companies. I am doing my best to stay positive.