1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This Sucks (and not in a good way)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by secretstache09, Apr 21, 2012.

1. secretstache09

So I made a thread a couple days basically venting about how much my ex hurt me. Well yesterday I told him how I felt on the phone. In the process he told me that he and his new dude that he quickly replaced me with had already had sex. I knew it already, but him confirming it was like the final blow. How easily he threw what we had to the side and had sex with some other guy he just met...I can't believe that this is the person that I fell for. I just hope that he took what i said to heart. I told him that he needs to learn to love himself before he can be loved the way he wants to be loved and return it back. As life goes, I'll get over this all and hopefully find my gamer/anime watching/nerdy/hot dream dude that likes me for me. :tears:

2. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww, I'm so sorry that this turned out so badly. (*hug*) Don't worry, you'll find the perfect guy soon enough. ~

3. Waffles

That's such a shame that he'd leave such a sweetheart like yourself for some person he barely knows.
    You deserve so much better than how your ex is treating you! He's just a horny coward who clearly has no taste in men.
    It's okay, you WILL find your gamer/anime watching/nerdy/hot dream dude: no doubt about it.
    Until then, stay strong bro! *hug*

... if you need an anime watching buddy, I'm here. ( 'w')

4. secretstache09

Hopefully I do find that right guy for me. I'm not going to force it though, maybe I'll get lucky. And as far as anime goes, I really am not well versed in a lot of anime, just the well known ones like DBZ and Naruto, but I would LOVE to get in more. That reminds me, I need to read the latest Naruto Shippuden manga =x

5. zeratul

zeratul Guest

Oh, you will get over it. You are already getting over it. There are a lot of unsuitable people out there, and also a lot of good people, and then there are a lot of those in-betweens as well.

Although I see the term self love a lot, I think it is largely misinterpreted. Remember that self love is not mindless self-indulgence, because, love is largely an addictive drug. Our brain responds to it by forcing you to see everything through a constructed lens. A lot of people's lenses are clouded.

6. secretstache09

He just text me a little bit ago and he said "I wish I could take your pain away...I'm really sorry." To that I responded: Don't worry about saving me from my pain, I'll be ok in time. Worry about learning to love yourself so you won't hurt someone that wants to love you and you can't return it back to them. I told him to be care of his body, mind, and heart, because not a lot of guys will take care of it the way I would have.

I did want to make him feel guilty for hurting me, or make him want me back, but now I sincerely hope he learns to love himself, because if he's lucky enough to find another guy that cares about him the way I did, he gonna lose out on another one because he won't know how to love.

7. Blue Eyed Panda

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm so sorry dude! I know everyone say's it and sometimes I can find it hard to believe but the right guy will come when you least expect it and everything will work out in the end! The world just goes about it a funny way. . .

8. secretstache09

That is very interesting because I think that that is the type of love he was experiencing. He was in love with me because I made him feel better about himself. He didn't love me for me, he loved the mindless self-indulgence he was experiencing and when it went away and his self hate came back, his feelings for me went away with it.