1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a thought

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Robertm8, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Robertm8

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I've been thinking well this ties into my other post but if I told my friends I'm bi and it gets out my life is goin to be a living hell here's why, there used to be a boy in my school who left 2 years ago because he was gay and he was being bullied but he wasent very popular and he was very flamboyent and you could tell he was gay but if it did get out then do you think I would be bullyed for being bi ,but I'm not popular and I know everyone around school and I get along with everyone also I'm not flamboyant I'm 5'9 and 16 stone and to be truth full I think people are scared of me. so my question is if I came out do you think I would be bullied?

2. Waffles

Bullies are just people who are super insecure so they pick at other people's flaws to make them feel better about themselves. You should never have to worry about how people are going to react, so long as YOU are okay with who you are.
    Are you gonna maybe get a bad reaction or 2? It's possible. But most likely, you'll be accepted. (for the fact that you still like girls... horrible way to think of it, but it's sometimes how people's minds work. ( '_')
    You're a larger kid for your age... is that muscle? Not that it matters. ^^;
    Anywho... you say that people might be afraid of you? Why might that be? Are you a nice person, or do you tend to be kinda be a jerk? Either way, (I bet you already know this), but respect is earned through kindness and not fear. ( ^_^)b
    I guess, in the end, it's based on how you treat others? If you accept them, then they will accept you. ^^ Otherwise... you're in for a rude awakening... ( ono)p

3. Lord Phoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I say go for it! tell them that your bi.
    if you start to get bullied tell a teacher or another adult, i did that when i used to get bullied at school, and your friends will support you on your coming out or they are not true friends. the most important thing is to stay positive, as long as you keep your head held high nothing hurt you. also (to me anyway) it is just one piece of information it's not like you are going to automatically start acting like a complete stranger to anyone, because you are the same person your friends became friends with you. remember it is not the end of the world. if you need any more help just ask!

4. Robertm8

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks everyone and waffles it's half and half with the muscles and I mean there scared of me because I'm so big just saying.

---------- Post added 21st Apr 2012 at 10:59 PM ----------

Oh and I'm a very nice guy.

5. Waffles

Okey-doke. ^^ Then, in your case, I honestly think you'll be fine! ^^
    Good luck, and stay strong bro! *hug*