1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uninformed, crude, and big time stupid

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

it is really obvious on some places on internet that the straight men and women don't know the difference between transgendered and gay.

comments about post op transexuals' genitalia, and that they should kill themselves if that messed up is really amazingly scary.

how do these people live with so much black in their soul?

2. EmmettBlack

It never ceases to amaze, anger and sadden me when I see comments like the one you mentioned above; these heartless jerks forget that there is a real person behind the photo or post on an online message board, and because the internet is so vast and faceless - they don't think their actions through.

It's absolutley awful

3. Deaf Not Blind

there were endless threads of crudeness. if these transmen had somehow read just 20, they might fall deep depression. God help us all.

i can give slack to people who know nobody transgender and who have no clue what they are going through, but there were some women and mostly men who sounded like cackling demons. it is too bad there is little information for the general public about how trans women and men are normal, hardworking, caring people, and what hate like those threads leads to.