1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it too fast?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by loststar, Apr 22, 2012.

1. loststar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I met a wonderful girl 2 months ago from an online dating site. She lives 1 1/2 hours away, but we see each other once a week and we text through out the day and talk on the phone for at least 2 hours almost every night. She treats me very well, the bst anyone has ever treated and even trusts me, as I was talking to another girl from the dating site and we are just friends now and she doesn't have a problem with that. She also isn't bothered by me not being out to my family, she's very understanding and has said she knows when I think the time is right I will come out to my family. We became official 3 weeks ago and I am falling in love with her. I've never felt this way with anyone before or felt so comfortable around someone, and my oldest son even seems to like her as much as he liked my 1st gf I ever introduced him to (he hasn't liked my past 2 gf) I've only had strong feelings like this with 1 other person before,nbut it wasn't this fast...is it possible for such strong feelings to come about this fast? I've heard if you have to question it, then it probably isn't love, but I know the feeling of love and lust and I know this isn't lust. and my urge to tell her I love her is strong, but I want the first time to be in person, which is kinda making it hard to talk to her cause I'm afraid it might slip out...

2. Lewis

I say take the bull by its horns and see how it goes! I'm in a very 'life's too short' mood today.

3. lizzie68

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I use the "when in doubt, don't" rule. This is not to say your feelings are not real - but you might want to take your time and build trust with this woman who has knocked your sox off. You have time... take it. It's new, exciting and wonderful. Enjoy it. But think of protecting your heart.