1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats happening to me??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Apr 22, 2012.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lately Ive been having all these mixed emotions, its driving me crazy! First theres this girl, I talked about her in another thread, I like her alot, but Im not attracted to her physically, I mean she´s pretty... but I like guys so much!! and so at the same time I want to be with a guy, I want to have a boyfriend, but I dont know where to meet someone, and if I did meet someone, I know I wouldnt go through with it because of my family :bang:

So I feel so frustrated and angry because I see all these couples in love with each other, and I wish I could have that too :tears: I mean my both sisters have boyfriends!! Oh and on top of that, I have a crush on one of them :icon_redf I know, its ridiculous!! but it really bothers me to see him with my sister :bang:

And for some reason Ive been getting angry about everything. One minute Im normal, then something happens, anything, sometimes really stupid things, and I get really pissed off. Ive been fighting with my parents alot. There are times I dont see the purpose of my life. I start thinking positive, about what I could do if Im succesful with my career, but then I remember my family is homophobic, and I will never be able to be in a relationship with a guy without being seen as an abomination by my family, and so I start feeling hopeless, and wonderin whats the point of it all :tears: whats the point of having a succesful career if Im not going to be able to share it with someone :tears:

I feel as if Im watching my life go by, and Im wasting it :tears: I want to meet a guy, I want to have a boyfriend, but at the same time I know Im not going to do anything about it because it really matters to me what my family thinks of me, and Im afraid that if they found out, it would all change and they would not accept it. :help:

2. Luiensz

Dude this is exactly how i feel most of the time. I want a boyfriend so bad is not even funny. :frowning2:
    I told almost everyone i know im gay except my parents. thas the only reason that is stoping from having a boyfriend. :frowning2:

3. BajanBoy13

you cant let people judge you....so they're your family but if they cant accept you then well you don't really need them do you?Well that's my opinion and i can be quite heartless and to the point but whatever im a Sagittarius :slight_smile:

4. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    But I enjoy being with them, I love them, I dont want things to change, but at the same time I would love to be myself and that they were fine with it :frowning2:

5. oneday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try not to get discouraged. Don't quit the fight. As a gay man, your journey will not be easy, but it will be rich. I know you will one day find the perfect partner, but you need to be patient. Don't short sell yourself to just anyone.

I have the same problem. I am not out to my parents, nor anyone else in my family. My parents and a big portion of my family are homophobic. One day I will tell them the truth, but not until I am living on my own and independent. I know that when that right time comes, I will have a boyfriend. At the same time, I also know that in order to be true to myself, I may end up losing some of my family. It's a sad thought, but it's a trade off I will have to make. Unfortunately, you will have to make that same kind of decision for yourself. There's no right or wrong answer. You need to do what is right for you. You can either choose to stay in the situation you're in, or you can change it.

6. BajanBoy13

I would like that aswell.

7. SkyDiver

This totally sums up my life as well!! It's just so hard not being assured of anything. I feel like I just need to wait for something amazing to happen... but if I'm just sitting here waiting I feel like I'll miss a great opportunity and it's just so frustrating.

I get very angry as well. My #1 remedy? Music and exercise. Just exhaust yourself. Just take all of that negative energy out and clear your mind.

Do you live near any LGBT centers? Is there anywhere you know you could go to meet someone who you could potentially start your life with?

8. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No, or at least I dont know of any. I did hear a friend say that she and a group of people were working with the principle to open one... I really hope they do

#8 kylegf2011, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012