1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

depression? rant?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JaeScheisse, Apr 23, 2012.

1. JaeScheisse

Out Status:
    A few people
    I just feel so meh. Chocolates made me happy a few days ago, but I took some just now and it ain't working today.. I just feel like I haven't a goal. A girl's occupying my mind but its the same straight crush I've had for a month now (ps. I really don't know how do you guys handle 2-5 year long crushes, makes me feel weak ;[) I've already told her I have a crush on her but she replied with 'I don't know what to say, but I still love you as a friend.' I don't go to the same school with her, we take cooking classes together wednesday afternoons.. maybe this sadness is related to me not being able to see her this wednesday due to anzac day (public holiday).

I don't feel like doing my assignments and I keep complaining about my not so big problems to my friends. It's hard on them y'know. Also I've been living in australia for about 2 years now.. I still haven't found a 'bestfriend' or someone I can rely on. I don't have a cell because I tell my parents I don't need one. (we're kinda poor so.. i tell them that..) I kinda regret trying so hard to migrate to australia.. I've lost my friends, my will to do anything since I came.. I'm pretty sure i woulda been more hard working in singapore.. i can't get my crush outa my head but i know i gotta. but without her its like.. ;L the subjects im taking this year's also kicking my butt, like really hard.. art and math was wot i was doing well in last year before i moved schools.. now, i don't really look forward to their lessons.. why th f is art 50% theory, i don't understand.. :bang:
    since im turning 17 this year, the idea of getting a job has also been bugging me.. i want money to do stuff ykno.. buy stuff.. give gifts.. i hate being poor.

All i wanna know is what the heck is wrong with me and how I can change.. because it feels like nothing's working, or has ever..

wow i've wrote so much, i hope it wasn't a pain readin' haha.. cheers

2. Jim1454

Hi there. I'm sorry you're having a hard time these days. It's nice that you've been able to be so honest with this other girl as well as your friends.

It sounds like there is a lot going on with you. School, work, money, parents, crush, friends. I'm sure it can start to feel overwhelming - so you need to work hard at not letting it overwhelm you. Focus on the things that you can do, and try not to worry about the things that you can't. So focus on school and doing well - because that's the key to the future.