1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proper labeling?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LailaForbidden, Apr 23, 2012.

1. LailaForbidden

I suppose i consider myself 3/4 gay and 1/4 straight. Sometimes i fantasize about guys when I have alone time with myself lol... but mostly its girls. Other than during masturbation, I never have "waking" daydreams with men that i have with women - or its very rare that i find myself fantasizing without willpower in the middle of class. I've only had one crush on a guy in my life and it was completely emotional... that is, i wasnt physically attracted to him. I've never been physically attracted to a guy in daily life, save certain fantasies. Also - and i feel this is the biggest thing, call me a sap if you want - i have wild, crazy, tender, beautiful daydreams about falling in love with a woman. For some reason, i can't imagine that with a guy. Something inside me makes it seem awkward to be that intimate with a guy, but i think i could have sex and enjoy it with a guy. I probably could have a relationship with one, but I never feel that beautiful warmth that i feel with girls (when i imagine it). I've accepted it - im attracted, on some level, to both sexes. But most of my feeling for guys stays in my private time. So, do you think it would be more accurate for me to label myself as gay or bisexual?
    I dont want to have a misleading label, but none seem to fit completely.
    Thank you EC! You have saved me. (&&&)

2. hml8

I don't think that labelling is completely necessary. however if you are going to label yourself then maybe homoflexible?

3. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This. It doesn't sound like you're bisexual and it doesn't sound like you're gay. So somewhere in between. So... maybe homoflexible.