1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Brom20, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Brom20

I've been very lonely lately. I moved to a new country and I can't find anyone for myself. It's like noone is good enough and most of the gay guys here only focus on sex and are more shallow than Justin Bieber songs.... I haven't been with anyone for around 3 years and I started even doubting my sexuality. Now I don't even know if I'm gay or even capable of love. FML! Is anyone going through such vast confusion? It's like in the inside I know I am gay but something doesn't let my mind actually accept it. Even though I already accepted it before. Something just snapped and I can't be myself anymore.. :frowning2::bang:

2. julia

I know how you feel and I'm sure almost everyone here can relate as well. It's hard to figure out my sexuality as well because of how alone I am too. I hope you find what you're looking for soon, and we're all here for you when you feel like talking <3

3. Phoenix91

Agree with Julia :slight_smile:

4. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's some good advice on looking for relationships in the sticky thread "Support and Advice Resources."
    I only read about halfway through it, and two weeks later I was in a relationship. No one had expressed any interest in me before that. So in case you like anecdotal evidence, there it is. lol.