1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yeeeaa! somebody likes me!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Deaf Not Blind, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

it may be just because i never met them yet, but i got a huge crush. the person i came out to, i told them to look up transgender and gender identity dysphoria, and i explained all sorts of stuff. they knew a college friend of mine 12 years, and friended me because my fb pix, thought i was hot my own body. but now they told me they can feel i am different and they like me as my real internal gender. they are bisexual. i have hidden my feelings so long, i suddenly could not stop from saying i really like you. we talked hours. we talked a little of what sex would be like if we were to do it, as well, my genital issues. i kissed a pix of this person, we are getting close as talking about where we were born our real names.:kiss: they even are messaging me in my new name. *sigh* i sent a pix of what i would look like if i were opposite sex, and well...darn, i will dream some crazy dreams tonight. amazing! this is 1st time i allow my heart to do this and talked about stuff so personal to anyone, someone i can really meet. one day the two of us hope to meet. even if we are just friends. but it feels so good to express true feelings and in my real gender. :slight_smile: peace