1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two faced friend...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by October, Apr 24, 2012.

1. October

Note that i am typing this on my cell phone so sorry in asvance for the typos haha

Being gay it really surprised me when I met my exception and found a guy I liked. What surprised me even more was that he was gay and I was his exception too. Anyway, before me and.him became friends he had admired me for over a year before I even.knew his name. Then when he got the I guess "courage" to start talking to me at band practices we got really close. He would always be where I was and follow me around and watch me when I was talking to other guy friends (he didn't know I was gay then) and wait for me always. I never went anywhere alone if he could help it. And whenever we would hangout people were so used to seeing us together that they knew if I was invited he would.come too. Thing is I really liked it. I felt wanted and loved. He was my best friend.
    However stuff happened with me.knowing he liked me and me being gay too and some jealous girls that made our friendship disappear. Now we are talking and are friends just not as close and don't really hang out after school. He has these new friends and for some reason whenever they ask about me he goes into how I stalked him and.how annoying I am and all this crap. I know because he has said it during classes.right in front of my friends.
    I want to talk to him about it because he said he still.has romantic feelings for me but then goes and talks crap about me? Should I confront him because it is upsetting me. Also he is one of the two people I am officially out to and im scared he is going to tell his other friends. And just being honest his other friends are pretty trashy and would probably out me to the entire school. They all hate me because he was "mine" for over four months and it made them mad...HELP!!!!

2. Just Adam

You just need to get him alone and confront hom about how hes been treating you.

3. October

Im afraid he will just deny it. It was people telling us lies about the other that ruined.our friendship the first time but this time its true...