1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it normal...??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by super confused, Apr 24, 2012.

1. super confused

Is it normal to not want to masturbate? Because I've tried it a few times, and it really doesn't do much for me. I also feel a little creepy... :shrug:

2. julia

Yes, that is completely normal. But, maybe you're not pleasuring yourself correctly?

3. IanGallagher

I'm going to be the stupid guy and say I think masturbating is only really big among guys because we seek more sexual release while females seek more emotional release. So girls seek out emotional ways to get off. While us guys would use anything to whack off lol. Not meaning to sound sexist, because I really don't know - I just think masturbating is only a big deal to dudes and that's why that word goes around a lot.

4. julia

Not necessary, females can be just as obsessed in masturbating as guys. It's not as common, I'm sure, but us females like to pleasure ourselves as well, heh.

5. Eleanor Rigby

The point of masturbation is to have a nice time with yourself. If you don't enjoy it, there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to force yourself :slight_smile: