1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first time advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by toremi, Apr 24, 2012.

1. toremi

toremi Guest

So I am thinking of becoming vers... meaning that I will most likely have my first experience bottoming soon with this guy I have been hanging with.

Problem is... I don't know where to start? Is there any preparation to be done before hand to make sure things go smoothly? I have heard horror stories and I don't want to be part of them. I've had an interest in doing it for a while but my fear of possible outcomes, aka pain or accidents, have stopped me.

is there a thread here with advice? any tips?

2. Eleanor Rigby

3. toremi

toremi Guest

Thank you for the links! They we're actually very informative and I think I learned a thig or two. I do still have major anxieties, of which think probably can't be fixed until I actually experience it... If ever.

Thanks again for the information. :slight_smile:

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One of the best things you can do to prepare yourself is to get a dildo and practice with it. That will get you used to the sensations and understanding what it's like, and it will also help you learn to relax, which is key to making bottoming work. :slight_smile: