1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

quick!!! i need ideas.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by addie88, Apr 24, 2012.

1. addie88

I have an unofficial secret girlfriend of sorts. Unofficial because of the secret part, and secret because everyone thinks she's straight, just like she thought up until recently when she developed feelings for me.

So...this part's kinda stupid. But cute stupid. In a dumb way. She got fake-mad at me, that kind of teasing/flirty mad that's not really serious. And I got her locker combination, and I want to put something in it for her, to "make up for it," but the problem is I really really suck at this kinda stuff...

I was thinking of writing her some kind of letter or something and folding it up into an origami flower. But that's literally all I can think of. I can't buy anything, I have to make it. So please, if any of you guys have ideas of cute/nice things I could put in her locker, I would really appreciate the help. :slight_smile:

2. SkyDiver

Aw, this sounds sweet!

I think an origami flower is perfect and you don't need any more ideas. :slight_smile:

But here's some anyway. Maybe bake some special cookies or something? Find some wildflowers and make a little bouquet? Draw/paint something for her? Make a necklace or a bracelet?

That's all I've got right now, if I think of more I'll let you know!

#2 SkyDiver, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  3. breakingboxes

a single rose!

4. Phoenix91

I think the origami flower idea is great. You can even make a bouquet of origami flowers with a cute note or drawing.