1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant forgive myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UncertainHopes, Apr 25, 2012.

1. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I want to break down right now, im soo stupid.

So the story goes... I had drama first period and my friend s was sitting alone, i just finished going over my script and wanted to talk to her so i go up behind s and i was going to her hair in her face and i lightly flinged it and it came off, I was shocked and scurried to give it bqck to her, she stormed out and i tried to follow her, she told me to f off and she hates me. My other friend c texts her and ask if shes okay, not alot of people seen what had happened so thats fortunate. So i text s on my friends phone and write a long ass message saying how wrong that was to do and i undertand if she nver talks to me again. My c sees me upset and tries texting her convincing her to forgive me. So at this point i ditch class to go cry because how stupid i was and that she didnt deserve this. So second period comes and my friend sees me rushin out of there with watery eyes and comforts me before i head to math. So during second period my friend s who i embarassed came annd told me how sorry she was for blowing it out of proportion and that i shouldnt forgive her. But my friend c is mad at her for making t bigger than it was and is now not talking to s. but i feel s still hasnt forgiven me because this is the second time she got humiliated in drama, which is a whole other sotry, i feel less than human right now...:bang::tears::eusa_doh:

2. pancake111

Its npt gping to help anyone if you keep feeling really bad about what happened, especially if she forgave you. I think the best thing for you to do is to try to be a supportive friend, and to be more careful in the future. Hating yourself won't get you anywhere, and it will hurt your friendship with her.

3. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Listen -- it's okay. She already forgave you and it's best to just let it go. It was only a mistake and you didn't know. Hating yourself about it will only make the situation worse. Just try to forget about it -- because you didn't know and it's not your fault.

4. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My friend C is mad at her for making me cry. It just makes me feel at fault for the whole thing. :/

5. October

I've read this like five times and I still can't understand what you did...

6. SkyDiver

My understanding of it is that her friend has a wig.

UncertainHopes, she forgave you, and that's what matters. Why are you worried about what C thinks? That's C's problem, not yours.

7. UncertainHopes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    She had a weave that when i flung it it came off and i tried to give it back and apologize

But the two are talking again and i just came out to the both of them :slight_smile:

I still feel awful about it Though