1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MommaFrog, Apr 26, 2012.

1. MommaFrog

So, Lately i have been SUPER STRESSED OUT!!!! The one thing that dosn't stress me out? Being with my new(ish) boyfriend "S".

Today was my last final and I've been FREAKING OUT!!!!

I'm supposed to work tonight, but im thinking about doing something I NEVER DO!!! I'm thinking of calling out for "Personal reasons" and not telling my mom ((aka my babysitter)) and spending the night with him. I work a 12 hour night shift, so it would be ALL NIGHT...

If I don't get some time without my family breathing down my neck to relax soon, I'm gonna blow up. So... what would you do? Call out or go to work?

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Call out momma Im spending sunday night with my girl n im so excited

3. Jim1454

I'm afraid to say that I'd go to work.

What would you want your daughter to do? Would you want her to lie to you about where she was? Would you want her to jeapardize her job by lying to her employer?

I know life is tough. But in my experience it just gets tougher if you're not honest with the people around you.

4. robbiedolly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Life's short...If it's what you want to do and it's not something you ever do than go for it! It'll make you very happy :slight_smile: Just don't get busted lol and if you're gonna feel guilty all night then it's not worth it...call work, chat with your mama, and go have fun :slight_smile:

5. Curly

I think I would probably go to work. sorry :frowning2: Its kinda counter productive to ask your parents to trust you and give you space, and then do something that breaks that trust.

6. EM68

I would go to work. Just like Jim said you don't want to jeopardize your job. Not only that you have had a tough time with your family. If they find out that you lied to them about going to work then it could make things worse.

7. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

The better option is to go to work, but I admit if I were in the situation that I'd go to the boyfriends house. Sit down and think of the pros and cons of each situation. Would you rather risk your job and feel guilty afterwards, or have one stressful work day? It's your decision. Choose wisely. best of luck to you with dealing with your stress.