1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High school crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jdsc2012, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Jdsc2012

Jdsc2012 Guest

I have this crush on this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me or even if he is gay
    How can you tell if someone likes you or at least if he's gay

2. SkyDiver

Are you good friends with this guy? Does he like to talk about girls? Does he stare at attractive girls when they walk by? Does he flirt alot with girls?

Or with guys?

Does he know you're gay?

3. Mad Man L

Firstly, you need to find out if he's gay. You will only be able to find out one way: by asking him. If you hardly know him, this will be difficult, so firstly, you are going to need to get to know him. However, you can get a better idea by looking closely at how he acts, whether he's had a girlfriend before etc.

But given you're only questioning, and therefore, not out to anybody, I wouldn't bother. You've probably got enough issues as well that dealing with a straight crush isn't going to be something you want. Statistically speaking, there's probably only around a 1 in 30 chance he's gay, and then there's the even less likely chance of him liking you back.

4. Jdsc2012

Jdsc2012 Guest

Well he doesn't know that I'm gay and I don't know him very well we only met this year but
    Like he gives me these sings
    He always asks if this girl in our class is here today
    But then like he always comes sit next to me like in every class. At first I thought he was just being friendly but like now it's every class and at times he just comes and sits there without saying anything, he doesn't even have a reason to come talk to me he just sits there and if he does have a reason to talk to me it's some lame one
    I'm confused