1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next steps

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lj94, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Lj94

Ok, so i didn't know where to put this, sorry if it's in the wrong area!
    So I guess I should add some of my story here to put some perspective on it.

I'm 18 now, and my entire life, as far as I can remember, iv been the most boyish girl ever. My parents wild try buying me girls toys, I'd automatically go for the action figures and cars and trucks, they'd buy me nice dresses and girls clothes, I'd cry blue murder. Then when I was 7 or so, I would start insisting on not owning any girls clothes in the slightest, it wasn't me! Soon enough, I was old enough to make my own decisions about clothes and style, I cut my hair very short and had it spiked up, I wore boys clothes, refusing to participate in any feminine activities. When I was like 10-12, I started to grow my hair, had it long, tried the whole make up thing and girls clothes and it left me pretty depressed if I'm honest. So when I was 13 I cut my hair again to a short back and sides, styled it and dressed how I felt comfy. Another important thing is, even since I was a kid, up until now, iv always had a very deep masculine voice and slightly manly looking features rather than a typical and feminine face, if I'm honest, when I wore make up people would ask me if I was a transgender!
    Ever since then, that's what iv had, iv got my hair slightly longer now, just kinda the scruffy look and nothing's changed in terms of my dress sense.
    I think people have always had their suspicions about me and I'm wondering, what do I do as the next step?

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've moved this to Support and Advice. Tis more suited hereee. :slight_smile:

3. Lj94

Cheers! Failed to notice this forum ha

4. Farouche

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What do you want to do next?