1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush problems

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JockStrapz, Apr 28, 2012.

1. JockStrapz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a gay 15 year old male to start. I have a crush on this boy in my algebra class (i hope he isin't on here lol) but he thinks I hate him. He is also gay. I don't want to do anything to expose myself until we are for sure at least going out. Any advice?

2. TheGreyMan

Well, first and foremost, definitely tell him that you don't hate him. Try to establish a bit of a friendship and then pop the question, since you already know he's gay.

3. JockStrapz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for the advice!

4. Brenny

Before you ask him out or anything, just try and be friends. Find something you have in common and talk about it or do it together. Hang out at lunch, walk with him to the next class. Just get to know him more and let him warm up to you. You don't want to rush into asking him when he is under the impression you feel otherwise.

5. speedracing22

What makes you say that he thinks you hate him? Is it because you are not out or that he thinks you don't like gay people?

I would just start talking to him. Show him by talking and doing things with him that you like him. Ask him if he wants to hang out, sit with him at lunch, just try and get to know him.

Then when you feel comfortable with him and you trust him, you can come out to him if you want.

6. JockStrapz

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't even know if he thinks I hate him. I never really talk to him.

7. speedracing22

Dude, just strike up a conversation. Simple stuff - - "what page are we on?" "what was last night's homework?" "can i borrow a pen" anything! lol Just see where it goes from there. Then from the small talk you can branch off of that. Try and work with him in a group if you guys work in groups at all. Sit with him at lunch if he sits at an empty table.

You only live once! YOLO!!!!!!! Go for it!!!! lol