1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Ex x.x

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ShadowDragon, Apr 29, 2012.

1. ShadowDragon

So I broke up with my ex girlfriend... I told her the reason why I broke up with her because I was gay.. She supported me for that but she still loves me and wont let me go at all... She sends me a ton of texts saying she doesnt want to loose me and that im the only person in her life she cares about... But the thing that made me really mad is that she thinks that shes the reason why I'm gay and not very happy.. How do I get her to know that I dont want to be with her anymore even though I made it very clear I dont...?

2. Mogget

Let her know how you do feel about her. Explain how that's different from how you'd feel about a boyfriend.

3. Seraph

Sounds like the same situation I'm in right now except that I unreasonably broke up with my ex gf last year, but I came out to her yesterday that I'm gay - which is the reason why we broke up, and now she won't stop bugging me, she thinks that I'm lying to her and that I'm just bored of her... So what I've tried were to spend time to explain to her that things won't work out because I don't feel the same way, believe it or not its up to her, and I'm glad that she understands and supports me :slight_smile: !

I don't know if there is any other way that is nicer than having a little talk.

4. Caoimhe Fayre

it sounds like she is just putting her own self-esteem issues onto you, which isn't really fair to you. but she will get over it, hopefully eventually she'll realize how dumb she's being right now and come around.

5. ShadowDragon

Thanks for the help everyone. I appreciate it.. I mean Ik shes going through a lot right now and she made some pretty bad mistakes which made here loose a lot of friends but she thinks im the only one who can help her... Shes going to counseling and everything else but she wont forget about me and just wants us to be together which isnt possible cause I dont have feelings for her and she knows that..