1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your thought of how I should come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by i love chicks, Jan 7, 2008.

1. i love chicks

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wanted you guys and gurls how i should come out to me dad because he all ready said he does not like lesbians nore gay men and i dont no how to tell him with out him kicking me out ....................................(&&&) :bang: :help: :help: :eusa_doh: :eusa_danc :smilewave (!) :eusa_naug

2. ethene

If you know he's not gonna accept you, and you dont have any important reasons to come out to him, then maybe you should consider whether you really should do this, or if it was better to wait until you'll be living on your own and be self-dependent.

3. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Agreed.

If he doesn't accept your sexuality and DOES kick you out, you'll have to know where you're going to be living. I'd rather you wait until you can live on you own.

4. Tzeii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This might be a stretch but if hes old...

Theres this program called bad girls, one of the storylines was this usually nice girl who was desperate for money so she robbed a bank(with a fake gun) and this guy had a heart attack and died, she was feeling real bad cause it was on the news, so his wife visited her and THANKED her because she hated her husband, and kept feeding him fatty foods like bacon and eggs, so it wrecked his heart, and the girl only finished him off,

so do that for like a year?,, then tell him youre lesbian and he'll have a heart attack

5. Ty

Ty Guest

Your telling her to try and MURDER her father? o.0

Okay then....

6. Wired106

If you got a feeling that he will get really mad or kick you out, don't tell him. Because if your still dependent on your parents and they don't really like gay or lesbian people then don't tell them cause it would cause so many problems and youd probably take a big emotional impact which could cause other things to go down hill such as school etc..

7. Tzeii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Its not really murder, its not like you forced him to eat the bad food. Therefore, you would get away with it.

#7 Tzeii, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  8. Ty

Ty Guest

Its like putting poison in someones coffee and then giving it to them to drink - You didn't force them to drink it, but they still die >.>

9. Tzeii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You cant tell me poisoning someones coffee is like feeding them foods high in Cholestreol, poison is like direct killing, cholestreols over time + its natural

10. Hollywood

i would definatly wait until the summer before your go to college unless theres some other pressing reason you need to tell him.