1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... illusions again?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, May 3, 2012.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

So, I was on facebook and I saw that my ex poked me (or whatever that is called in english) and then I saw that he put in the status a quote about love (I don't know if its good or what). I don't know what the pokes are for but, hey, he poked me lol. I'm making illusions again but for another part I'm trying not to because of this little things (that can have more meaning) u.u The thing is I really miss him...
    Oh, another thing, Maybe he returned a poke I gave him a long time ago but I rather think that he poked me this time :slight_smile:

Sorry bout my english, I'm thinking more in Spanish right now

ps. Can you tell me what are the pokes for?

---------- Post added 3rd May 2012 at 02:33 PM ----------

He just eraised the status :/

#1 yeahyeah, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
  2. Chandra

I don't know if anyone can explain what Facebook "pokes" are for. I've always found them a bit odd! But really, it all depends on the person - it might be flirting, it might be a way to get your attention, it might be a simple "hello, haven't talked in a while".

The point is, there's no way to know what your ex is thinking or feeling unless you ask him.